Fish for a Dish!
It's time to tell patrons you're serving Australia's best loved native, sustainable barramundi.
So easy to enter the draw to win a fishing charter for up to four people from your state's capital city!
1. Create a fabulous summer dish using Humpty Doo Barramundi.
2. Name Humpty Doo Barramundi on your menu .a
3. Snap photos of both and share it across your social media platforms.
4. Don't forget to include #fishforadish and tag Humpty Doo Barramundi to make your entry count. (Facebook and Instagram: @humptydoobarramundi Twitter:@humptydoobarra)
Earn one entry, per post, per social media platform. Use our sashimi-grade Humpty Doo Barramundi in your dish for two entries per post!
Open to Chefs, Food and Beverage Managers, Restaurant/Cafe owners over the age of 18 years. Competition opens 1 December 2017 and closes 31 March 2018. Full terms and conditions below.
Print or download the flyer and share with friends here
For more information contact your local Humpty Doo Barramundi supplier, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8988 8121.
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. The Humpty Doo Barramundi Summer Menu competition begins at midnight on 1 December 2017 and closes 11.59pm on 31 March 2018.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to chefs, food and beverage managers and restaurant/café owners aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees and immediate family members of Humpty Doo Barramundi are ineligible to enter.
4. Eligible entrants must purchase Humpty Doo Barramundi, include a dishing utilising Humpty Doo Barramundi and name it on their menu; then post images of the completed dish, and of the menu naming Humpty Doo Barramundi as the source of the dish, on their venue’s social media platform/s (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), hashtag #fishforadish, tagging Humpty Doo Barramundi with the appropriate social media handle.
Humpty Doo Barramundi must be appropriately tagged – eg Facebook or Instagram ‘@humptydoobarramundi’ and/or Twitter ‘@humptydoobarra. Incorrect tagging will deem the entry ineligible. #fishforadish must be included in each post to be eligible for entry.
5. The same dish may be posted on one or all of the social media platforms above. Each post on a platform will be considered an entry into the competition. A venue may create more than one dish incorporating Humpty Doo Barramundi. Each dish must be separate and distinct from other entered dishes to constitute a separate entry.
6. Use Sashimi grade Humpty Doo Barramundi and earn two entries per post.
7. Prize: Total value of the prize is approximately $1 000.00 for one (1) fishing charter. The prize for four people must be redeemed in one session and will not be divided into multiple prizes of a lesser value; the prize cannot be refunded for cash in any part, nor can it be redeemed over multiple days.
8. The prize is not redeemable for cash in part or entirety.
9. Winning Entry: The winning dish will be drawn at a random prize draw to be held in Darwin, Northern Territory at 10:00am on 09/04/2018. The winner will receive a voucher for a fishing charter valued at approximately $1 000.00. The winner will be notified by telephone/mobile/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
10. Notification: Winners will be notified by social media message, telephone and/or email within two (2) business days of the draw and the prize distributed within six (6) weeks of the draw. The winners will have their details published on social media platforms (Facebook.com/humptydoobarramundi, Instagram.com/humptydoobarramundi and Twitter.com/humptydoobarra) and www.humptydoobarramundi.com.au/news
11. If the prize is unclaimed: Humpty Doo Barramundi will retain the unclaimed prize for a period of 1 month. If unclaimed after one month, the lottery will be redrawn and a new winner chosen at random.